Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hodgepodge Tuesday

Today is a mix of things. I have some cards to post, but haven't taked their picture yet... Tomorow, I promise!

First, Stampin' Up is having a CRAZY clearance sale right now. Run, don't walk. Seriously!

There are ink pads for 2.29, Big SHot dies less that $10, Paper stacks for 3.99 and 2.99!! I just placed a HUGE order. You don't want to miss it! CLick on the image above to go to my online store. These items can only be purchased online.

Next, don't forget about my Tagapolooza Event! Even if you ar enot local, you can still order the bundle and I will send you the materials to make all the goodies for free!



If you buy the bundle, come to my house and make all these goodies for FREE!

Next, check out this project my 3 year old and I made!
Those are stcaked FAKE pumkins that I drilled holes in. If you want to make this cute decoration, check out the tutorial HERE. It's quick, easy and so cute!
Lastly, I want to thank the girls at Color Throwdown for piking my Fire Hydrant Card as their "Pick of the Week." What an honor! :-)



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your pumpkin topiary...would love to try one of my own ;) TFS.

    ReplyDelete