Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stampin' Celebration

This week at Stampin' Celebration, we have a bright and cheery challenge for you! These colors are perfect for...well, pretty much anything!
I had a hard time narrowing down what I wanted to do. So, I went simple. Gotta love circle punches!
Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink and Paper: Real Red, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Daffodile Delight Striped Gross Grain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones 1 38", 1 1/4", Itty Bitty, and 1/2" circle punches

2 comments:

  1. GREAT CARD!!
    I recently wandered to your blog from my friend Anne Marie's blog and am so glad that I did. I love your style and will be checking back often to see your great creations!!!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice...love the cheerful colors and the circles

    ReplyDelete