Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tags Till Christmas Bundle Event

It's the first day of Fall! Yay! But, you know what that means?? Christmas is right around the corner! Ahh! Don't fret, I have a fabulous class planned that will help you knock off some of that holiday To Do list!



Tags Till Christmas Bundle Event

Saturday, November 6, 1-3 p.m. This Stamp Camp is a little different from what I have done in the past. You will go home with not only 4 regular sized cards, 2 mini gift cards and a Tag Bag full of tags, but you will also get the stamp set and one of the punches to take home with you! All the cards and tags feature the Candy Cane Designer Series Paper and will use the stamps from the Tags Till Christmas stamp set. You will be able to go home and put your stamps to use that day!



I adore this set! It's my favorite Christmas set this year. I spend a fortune every year buying millions of gift tags, which we all need, but this set makes neverending gift tags at home! Stamp, punch and GO! Also, you can use it for your holiday cards!


So, this Stamp Camp is FREE. Yep, sounds great right! ;-) Well, you buy the stamp set and I buy you all the materials to show the fun things in the picture. How fun to come to my house and leave with stamps, possibly a {fabulous} punch, a bag full of tags, and 6 cards! Oh, and LOTS of door prizes and yummy things to eat!


When: Saturday November 6, 2010 1-3 p.m.

Cost: Stampin' Up has allowed me to offer these at a bundle price, so you get a discount when you purchase the stamp set AND the Punch!


You have several choices here


Option #1: $30

*Clear Mount Tags Till Christmas Set

* clear block "C


Option #2: $31

*Wood Mount Tags Till Christmas Set


****Save 20% when you buy the stamp set AND the punch!****


Option #3: $40

*Clear Mount Stamp Set Tags Till Christmas

*Extra Large Decrotive Label Punch

* Clear Block "C"

(regular price:$47)

With out clear block: $34 (reg price; $40)


Option 4: $42

*Wood Mount Tags Till Christmas

* Extra Large Decrotive Label Punch

(redular price: $48)


Option #5

Already own the stamp set and punch? Just place an order of $30 and come make all the cards and tags for FREE!


If you own part of the bundle above, but need the other part, email me and we will work out a price for you! Want to add on some paper so you will have it to take home that day and reproduce the cards we make, let me know and I will add it on to your bundle.
Option# 6
Don't live in the area? Purchase the bundle and I will send you the materials to make the cards!


**I have to receive your payment no later that October 20 to order your supplies and save your spot!***


I am so excited to kick off the Holidays with you! Please email me or call me (210-865-1264) if you are in the San Antonio area and would like to attend!



No comments:

Post a Comment