Thursday, November 18, 2010

Feeling all Blue... Create With Connie and Mary #125

This week at Create With Connie and Mary, we have a fabulous sketch challenge for you! Check it out!
For this card, I made my own DSP! I used a variety of "Thanks" sentiment stamps. I stamped them with Versa Mark on Pacific Point CS and embossed them with clear embossing powder! Cool, eh?
Stamps: Word Play, Thank yous from random sets....I can't even remember all the ones I used!
Ink and Paper: Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Versa Mark, Pacific Point DSP
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Basic Rhinestones, Decorative Label Punch, Marina Mist Striped Gross grain Ribbon
Now, its your turn! Hope on over to CCMC and give it a try!

3 comments:

  1. I just love this! I think it is so clever how you made your own background paper! And I love how you layered the decorative label punch together!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on this challenge card...love the blue and your bg...awesome what you did with the dl punches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative Erica - great job! I love the blue on blue. I'm a little scared of blue actually, maybe I should pull mine out and get playing now that I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete