Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Noah's Ark Punch Art

My Sister In Law if having a baby and her theme is Noah's Ark. Well, of course, I had to make a boat using some punches!

I was inspired by Carrie Gaskin's Snoopy card and made my boat using the Word Window punch in the same manner she did. I used masks (punched circles and scallop circles) and a Stampin' Sponge to make the rainbow and clouds.

I inked the heck out of the boards using Early Espresso and a Stampin' Sponge.


I used lots of Stampin' Diemensionals!


And the PERFECT sentiment for the inside!



3 comments:

  1. you did a fab job on this...love all the sponging and added dimension...very nice rainbow...love the sentiment...all in all a wonderful bundle of joy card

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW: This is fantasic, love this! Great sentiment inside too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex from England x

    ReplyDelete