Monday, November 29, 2010

Pinecone Punch Art- PPC #26

Hi everybody! This week at The Paper Players Challenge, they are encouraging you to get out your heat gun! I love embossing and do it alot. My heat gun stays plugged in in fact!

My idea for this card looked a lot better in my mind... sigh.. don't you hate it when that happens! :-( My pine cone just wouldn't shape right. Oh well...


I punched a BUNCH of wings from the Two Step Bird Punch. I ran each of them over the Whisper White Craft Ink pad and sprinkled some white embossing powder over each one. I layered them from the bottom up. I topped it with Real Red Striped Gross Grain Ribbon. The sentiment is a rub on from the Candy Cane Rub Ons and punched with the large oval.
Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. So cute and looks great with the striped ribbon and pine needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool and creative way to use those bird wings! Wow! The embossed snow is such a great accent along with that big, gorgeous bow! Love it! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how creative is this?! What a clever use of the bird wings and I love the white embossing for the pine cone. I agree with Anne Marie--love that bow! So glad you could join us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Wow...Wow! This is so creative! I absolutely love it! Thanks for playing with The Paper Player this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful idea! you will be featured in my punch inspiration blog post on the 17th. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete