Saturday, November 6, 2010

Scrapbook Hostess Club- November

Last night, I got together with the wonderful ladies in my Scrapbook Club. We had a great time (besides my wild children running through occasionally acting like wild animals!!)

We made this page that is centered around Thanksgiving. I saw this adorable pocket idea somewhere in blog land and had to use it! I wish I knew who the original artist was...

We used the set called French Foilage. It gives a beautiful image of pressed leaves. We stamped it directly on the Mini Lunch Sacks as well on the Newsprint DSP for that vintage feel. We used fall colors that coordinate with the Autumn Spice DSP, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.

We used the Big Shot and the Lattice Die for the background of our title. The Decrotive Label Punch was a nice way to center the title which is a stamp from Falling Leaves.


And my new favorite ribbon, Twill Tape! Inside the pocket are several journaling cards, suing the Round Tab punch on the end of each one.

I always give them a sketch to put in their sketch book, so I though I would offer it here too! The pocket is a great way to include lots of journaling. At Thanksgiving, you could have each family member write what they are thankful for. It could also be great on a Back to School page and include school supply list, class members, feelings on first day. Or, maybe a baby page and have a list of all the events of the birth! The possibilities are endless. My friend Jessica even pointed out its a great way to include extra photos!
If your interested in purchasing the Mini Luch Sacks or any of the supplies we used, you can do so on my Stampin' Up web page!


No comments:

Post a Comment