Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday!

In honor of my friend Jessica, I've decided to designate Saturday's as "Scrapbook Saturday!" She is after me to show some more SB pages! Thanks Jess! ;-)

I've fallen behind in my scrapbooking, and with three kids, you know I can't fall behind too far or I will never catch up! So, as a way to make myself scrap pictures and not just do cards, I am going to showcase at least 1 page ever Saturday. Maybe even more!

Not everything I use on my SB pages is SU because I have an unbelievable stash of stuff I can't ignore! LOL! But, I did use my favorite Big Shot die, Tasteful Trims, to make that cute curvy border. I also used Wicked Fun stamp set and the SU Bat Punch.


The title, Haloweena 2.0, references the costume. I made that for my first daughter and Emma wanted to wear so it so badly. I've never used a costume twice, but this one was definitely a keeper!


1 comment: