Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sunday's Best- Happy 8th Birthday!

My oldest daughter turns 8 in a couple of weeks and I am beginning to think about the invitations to her sleepover (Ahhh!) The colors this week at Curtain Call really threw me for a loop, but as soon as I started playing with them, I thought they would do well for her invitation!

Stamps: Tiny Tags, Grunge Rock
Ink and Paper: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Brights Stack, Basic Black, Celebrations DSP
Other:Big Shot, Tasteful Trims XL Die, Scallop Square Die, Tiny Tags Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Pumpkin Pie Striped Gross Grain Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Gingham Ribbon (retired)

Sketch provided by Sweet Sunday Sketch.


Colors surtosy of Stacey at the Curtain Call!



4 comments:

  1. So many great elements. My fave is all those pieces of zig zag dsp. Fantastic job with all those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love those circle elements and the ribbon! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute birthday card for your daughter Erika!!! I know she will love it too!!! Thank you for playing the Curtain Call again with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete