Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's good to have Friends...

I have a sweet boy in my class who mailed me an apology note right after the winter break began. The last day of school was filled with chaos as you can imagine, and he had an unusually bad day. So, he mailed me a very sweet apology note.

I knew I had to write him back! I wanted to acknowledge his apology but also give him the thrill of receiving something in the mail! Now, when your 7, you can't really appreciate a handmade card, but I made him one anyway! LOL! It's hard making a card for a 7 year old boy!







There he is again! I can't get enough of this owl! He is part of one of the Sale A Bration Sets that is FREE!!!!!
Stamps: Punch Pals, Smarty Pants
Ink and Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquise, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Play Date DSP
Other: Big Shot, Nestabilities, Decrotive Label Punch, twine, Stampin Markers, Designer Buttons, Two Step Bird Punch


I used this sketch from the always fun Card Patterns.



Don't forget about the Filled With Love Promotion and my FREE Project Planner! Now is a great time to take advantage of it. You need plenty of time to prepare for the next holiday!



2 comments:

  1. what a sweet card...he'll be so happy...and it's so nice hearing he wrote an apology note...doesn't happen much any more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! He will surely love this cute owl card!!

    ReplyDelete