Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's a Slumber Party! (Create With Connie and Mary)

I took advantage of the fabulous sketch this week from Create with Connie and Mary, to make my dughter's birthday invitations. It's a...SLUMBER PARTY- ACK! It's our first..... She is beside her self with excitment. Me, not so much!


Stamps: Grunge Rock,
Ink and Paper: Melon Mambo DSO, Concord Crush DSP. Old Olive (I use the Color Coach to come up with these colors!)
Other: Big Shot, Nesties, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones
No hop on over to CCMC and give it a try!

5 comments:

  1. Love the sketch, love the colour combo and the stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool card, great colors! Good luck with the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card with FUN colors! I'm sure you daughter will have a BLAST at her slumber party...I have fond memories of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!! I love the colors and the stamps. They are perfect for a girl's slumber party!

    ReplyDelete