Saturday, December 18, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday and a Sneak Peek


It's Saturday and the first day of vacation for me! Woot Woot! I used another fabulous sketch from Sketch Thursday! Check them out, they rock!
I used all brand new SU supplies today...shhh....it's all a secret! The stamps and paper will be available in the upcomming Occasions Mini Catalog!



Isn't it cute stuff??? I loved this set for the sweet pictures of my daughter I took at the American Doll Store.

See those buttons? They are paper! They were made using a new ebosslet and my Big Shot. So many possibilities I'm telling ya! Oh, and check out the pom pom trim!! I need to buy this stuff in bulk! Get ready to see lots of that here on my blog!

The dressform is so cute! And that thread... Its a stamp! I wrapped it in real thread! I. LOVE. THIS. SET. More than anything in a long time.....
Hope your Saturday is Scrappy!! :-)





5 comments:

  1. So cute!!
    Love your using many embellishment:)
    Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!! Loveeeeeeeee the button packages and the threads!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Love those dolls, too:) Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete