Saturday, December 11, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday!

Good morning! I had some not so quiet scrap time last night and I was able to get a page done for today's Scrapbook Saturday! My daughter had a slumber party last night, so I did this page to the soundtrack of 4 screaming 8 year olds!!! Ahhhh!

I used this fabulous sketch from Sketchy Thursday! I just discovered them and am in love....

I used Stampin' Up paper today. The PP is Su's Pear Pizazz DSP. I also used the Presto Patterns paper and rubbed it with night of navy ink to get the title block.

And look at these adorable little gems! The rose red flower is a sneak peek from the occasions mini catalog out January 4. They. Are. ADORABLE!!!!


Presto Pattern DSP come through in a pinch for me when I can't find that just right paper. It comes pre embossed and you just rub ink on it and, Voila! The perfect paper!
Have a great Saturday. I hope to get a nap in at some point...yawn.....



5 comments:

  1. CUTE! I can't believe Addie is 2, but yet she's not far behind Allie, so I guess so!
    Love that Christmas card below too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Those photo's are beautiful and I love all the blue and the flowers!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the flowers! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colors you chose, beautiful job! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete