Friday, December 17, 2010

Stationary Tin

I have a wonderful mom at school that comes once a week and does what ever I need. And, she does beautiful work when I ask her to create something for me! I wanted to make a special gift for to let her know how much I appreciate her.



I found this cute tin at a garge sale that had been a smores gift set. It was purfect to repurpose in my craft room! I didn't need to spray it because it was already red! You could use any old lunch box type tin or purchase one from a local craft store. I used paper from the Love Letter DSP Set (117162). I covered the front and back with the polkadot pieces. I used coordinating paper from the same set to make the simple holiday cards. The tags and cards were made using Tags Till Christmas Stamp Set (120847/121169) and Real Red ink (103133). The 3 X3 cards also use a tag from the same stamp set but I used Old Olive (100079) and Early Espresso (119670) Stampin' Write Markers for these. I thought this idea would make a nice gift for a friend or coworker. You could even personalize it with a monogram on each card and tag.


I am officially on Christmas Break. All I want to do is lock myself in my craft room. Think my kids will allow that?? Ha.. yea right...
See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, these are very pretty! As for the break, no but, it's nice to dream...my kids will keep me busy as well!

    ReplyDelete