Thursday, January 6, 2011

Filled With Love SB Club

Tonight is my monthly Scrapbook Club. I have decided to center all my clubs around the Filled With Love Bundle this month because, well I LOVE it! It's so usable for all those Valentine projects!

So, we will be making this SB page. I used both the paper and the stamp set from the Filled With Love Bundle for this page.





I am no longer capable of doing any kind of project with out using many, many, MANY Stampin' Dimensionals. They are currently my favorite SB product! LOL!


The trim is from the most useable die SU has ever come out with I believe! Its called Tastefull Trims. I use it almost every day.



We also will be making this little candy heart holder. This project is explained in my Filled With Love Project Planner. It is FREE when you purchase the bundle, or $8 by itself.


For details, see below:






Filled With Love Project Planner is a full color tutorial/class planner containing 9 prjects. If you are interested, please click HERE


Also, don't forget about my other Project Planner and Ribbon shares!




Hope you will stop back tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment