Monday, January 17, 2011

Marina Sweetheart

I haven't used this set, called Sweetheart, very often. It's intended use is for the Sweet Treat cups, but you don't have to use it that way. Today, I chose Marina Mist to showcase it's cuteness! I punched out a heart for the center using the Marina Mist DSP (from the Brights Stack.)

Stamps: Sweetheart
Ink and Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Marina Mist DSP (Brights Stack)
Other: Full Heart Punch, Designer Button, Marina Mist Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sponges


I used a sketch from Stampin 411 for the layout...





...and the beautiful colors are inspired by The Play Date Cafe!



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the PDCC challenge Erica! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! I SO wish I had this set right now, and that gorgeous bow, WOW! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling! I love how you've used this stamp set and that bow is just fab! Such a pretty use of the colors this week and so glad you joined us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is knock your socks off gorgeous!!! Love it and will be casing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Awesome color challenge--and I love how you interpreted it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! LOVE this!!!LOVE the heart flower!! Thanks for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely little heart flower - that big bow is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so whimsical and beautiful! Love that texture plate behind your front panel! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! I love love love that ribbon--this is a super cute card:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! I love the heart in blue! your layout is awesome and I really just love all the textures on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!! I LoVe everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Erica, you certainly ROCK those big bows! I love how you used this stamp...I haven't used mine yet!

    ReplyDelete