Sunday, January 23, 2011

Poppy Thanks- PPA 77 and cQc 68

Since Sale a Bration starts this week, I am going to feature all SAB FREE sets in my post! Ok, well, I'm gonna try to anyway! Ha!

Today's card featurs this cute image from Punch Bunch! I altered it a little by adding a couple of extra flowers and covered up the For You sentiment! I also cut one out and put it on the sentiment!

Stamps: Punch Bunch, Because I Care
Ink and Paper: Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Holly Jolly DSP
Other: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Crimper, Stampin Dimensionsals

Today I was inspired by two differect challenges: Paper Pal Arts and....


Color Q!


Don't forget, SAB starts TUESDAY! This stamp is featured in my FREE Punch Bunch Project Planner!




3 comments:

  1. Really lovely card, Erica! thanks again for playing this week with the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the new stamp set! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the poppies. absolutely adorable. I love this card. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete