Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SCIC 32- Feelin' Blue

Back again today for Two Post Thursday.. LOL!





I love these little snowflake cookies at the top of this week's Stampin' Celebration Inspiration picture. They sure don't make my "Its the New Year and I have to be on a Diet" Diet carrots taste very good... sigh. Oh how I miss my sweets of Christmas.












I used the new Letterpress Plates and Whisper White Craft Ink. It made a neat outlined image! I also included one of the brand new Trinket crowns. I can see many of these in my future!

Stamps: none!
Ink and Paper: Pacific Point, Craft Whisper White

Other: Big Shot, Letterpress Plate, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Trinket Crown.


Make sure you hop on over to SCIC and see what else those talented ladies have for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment