Thursday, January 13, 2011

SCIC #40- It's a Party!

We're all dressed up in our party dress today at Stampin' Celebration! We've got a brand new look, so please make sure you come over and see the fun!


And this week's picture is my favorite kind: rainbow colors! I love it!!

Can you say Tasteful trims again?? YES! Seriously, if you don't have this die, you MUST GET IT! It was offered in the Holiday mini, but is still available! You can order it HERE if your interested!


I used all Brights in cardstock and in the delicious Designer Paper Stacks.I inked all the eges which enriches the colors. This is a technique that I love, but am sometimes too lazy to do. This time, it paid off! I use a Stampin' Sponge to get in all the nooks and crannys.


I finished the inside off by stamping two baloons from the It's A Party stamp set. And, to make them more fun, I popped them up with Dimensionals. The sentiment is from Occasional Quotes.
So, if the inspiration isn't enough to get you moving, maybe the words BLOG CANDY is! We have BLOG CANDY to give away to the top three cards this week! Get moving people! you don't want to mis the PARTY!!





24 comments:

  1. Your card just makes me happy! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! LOVE the colors, LOVE the trims, LOVE the sponging and ADORE the inside! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on this card- simple and brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a card that has such wow factor and it still so make-able! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love your rainbow colors! No I do not have the trims die, but it IS on my Wish List!
    Can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Erica! I also love the Tasteful Trim die, and this is a great way to used it! I love how you showed the details on the inside of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flat....out......GORGEOUS!!
    Beautiful job on this card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how festive the front is, and how much stampiness is on the inside (reduces the amount of writing for the sender, right?)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card! The outside is so simple, yet festive and the inside is super cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This. Card. Is. Amazing!!! That is one of my favorite dies ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card rocks! It's so colorful and I love all the DSP combos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love this card! I'm such a sucker for layered scallops. I especially love the 2 balloons on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this! Absolutely fabuulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my goodness, this card is just SO much fun! Very colorful and cheery. Those layered offset scallops ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't even say how much I love this card. So neat. You really rocked this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the layers and the inside is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love your rainbow of ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card it is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete