Saturday, January 15, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday!

Yay, I'm so glad it's Saturday! It has been a very hard week at school, and a 3 day weekend is very welcomed!

I am showing you two LOs today that I did at my New Years Day Crop.

Gizmo and Buddy- Our Elf on a Shelf. My new favorite product: baker's twine. I love thin ribbon/threads for buttons!
This was my daughter at church. I don't feel like I did the picture justice...sigh.. Oh well, its DONE!
Do you need some ribbon for your SB pages or cards? I am currently doing a Ribbon Share. FOr a small price you get a nice sampleing of what SU has to offer.

Ribbon Share Guidelines
1. Each "share" is for 1 yard of the specified ribbon design. You will get 1 yard of each color for the price. So, if there are 10 colors, you get 10 yards all together.
2. You can buy more than 1 share, and I will cut your ribbon accordingly. So, if you order 2 shares, you will received them in 2 yard pieces.
3. Shipping is $4. I will ship out of the country for exact shipping cost.
4. Combine all 4 shares and you get free shipping! :-)
5. I do not order the ribbon until the share fills. Usually about 10-12 people. I will email you once the order has been placed. It will then take a couple of weeks for me to receive, cut and ship.
I have only a couple spots left. If you are interested, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment