Sunday, January 16, 2011

SEW Fabulous!

My two favorite SU colors are Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise. I always love projects that include one of these colors. Today's card has BOTH of these colors! Thanks to Color Q, I have a festive palette!


I can't get enough of these dress forms! I love to stamp them on Whisper White and then on DSP. I then cut out of the DSP and layer them on the white. It gives a fabulous look.


Stamps: Fabulous Phrases, Sew Suite
Ink and Paper: Brights DSP stack, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wassabi, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Go Go Boots Alpha die, Pom Pom Trim, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin Dimensionals, stick pin, embroidery thread

Today's FABULOUS colors are brought to you by Color Q


My card was based on the sketch by Inkspirations.






18 comments:

  1. This is SEW adorable! (hee hee) The more I see this stamp set, the more I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an artist!! Love everything you do!!

    Jannie
    www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun card, Erica! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica, this is just ADORABLE! I love it,thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love all the new Stampin' Up! products you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a great stampin' style. Thanks for sharing your awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica this is "sew" cute!!! (Yes, I am a cornball!) Love the rhinestones on the dressforms and the pom-pom trim. "Fabulous" describes it perfectly. Thanks for playing along at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really beautiful card. I love the design and the great idea in using this motive.

    Bravo !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Erica on your win at the ColourQ and being highlighted by Nancy Riley! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! GREAT job with the colros and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love this design! The colors and details are SO fantastic! You hit a home run with this one (and you are making me regret not buying this stamp set!)

    TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really awesome card!! Great papers and love the added gems on the waistline!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great double challenge card! Love the bling on the dress stands and how you used the CQ colours. Thanks for joining us at Inkspriations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous, I love the bright colours. The stamp set is super cute too, love the added bling. Thanks for playing along with the Inkspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this card Erica! The dress forms look fantastic paper pieced & the background panel, tag & trim are all just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh I love, love, love this card. SUPER beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete