Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stampin' Up Round Up

I have several reminders for you today!

First, join my ribbon share! I have a few spots left. You need ribbon! You need to join! :-)

Second, you only have TWO days left to order the Filled With Love Bundle. If you order it from me, I will send you a FREE project planner that includes instrctions for 10 Valentine projects!
For the price above your get 12 sheets of this fabulous DSP...



This stamp set in either clear mount or wood mount...
AND, a pack of super cute bitty buttons!



Last, Sale A Bration begins TUESDAY! This is the BEST time of the year to be a SU customer! For every $50 you spend, you receive a FREE stamp set! Hello! What?? Yes, you heard me, a FREE STAMP SET! Woot!
Plus, as an added bonus, if you buy your SU SAB stuff through me, I will send you a FREE project planner to make all of these fabulous cards using the SAB stamp set called Punch Bunch!


Don't forget, you can't get your free stuff until Tuesday. So, if that's what your wanting, make sure you wait till then!


Want more FREE stuff? no problem. Host a workshop! I will come to you, you invite your friends and we make fun stuff. Plus, for every $300 your friends spend, you earn...you got it, another FREE stamp set. Wow. Who doesn't like FREE????

SO, that's a lot of good stuff today! Think about what you want and act fast! Email me with any questions or hop on over to my SU Website and order your goodies!







No comments:

Post a Comment