Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Year in Review...

Happy New Year! I hope you had a good one and are looking forward to 2011! I sure am! I have loved seeing all the blogs around who are doing a year in review post, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon! It's been fun looking through the last year and really see how my style and technique has changed! Here are my favorite cards of the year... I tried to pick one from each month, but failed miserably!!














This was my mom's favorite I think!





This might be my very favorite...




Or maybe it was this one! LOL!



Greeting Card Kids is probably my favorite stamp set of the year!


Gift Pocket Wallet Tutorial HERE


Antibacterial Holder Tutorial HERE.







I'v become slightly addicted to Punch Art this year!


Fabric Fun!!















Thanks for making my blog what it is! I am amazed by the feedback I get and the followers that continue to grow! I hope I can continue to inspire and surprise you in 2011! Happy New Year!


10 comments:

  1. These are great Erica! I remember so many of them! I'm hoping to get my own year in review done soon! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all your cards!!! These are Wonderful! TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Thanks for the review and the reminder. Time to hit your archives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun blog post! I know why it was difficult to pick only 12 cards, because all your work is so fabulous!! I loved seeing all the SCIC cards. :-) Happy 2011~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing Erica!
    Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW Super WOW Eric...these are ALL sensational!!! You are really talented!!
    Big hugs - LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of these are really lovely! I really love when you use a spectrum of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! What amazing cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are just so beautiful and what amazing designs!
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your work is fantastic ! I love the gift packet wallet. Will try making one.

    ReplyDelete