Sunday, February 27, 2011

Berry Sunday

It's been another busy day of painting and cleaning. This weekend was my office! And, I had a workshop on top of that! A little bit stressful! Anyway, I managed to squeeze in a card this morning before I got busy. I am using colors from Just Add Ink and the sketch is from Card Pattern Sketches.



I saw these cute little strawberries somewhere in blogsphere, I can't remember where! But, I loved them! I had to put them to use immediately!




Stamps: You're A Gem
Ink and Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Old Olive, First Edition DSP
Other" Daffodil Delight Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Small Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Crimper, Big Shot, Lots of Dots Embossing Folder, Vintage Trinkets. Stampin' Dimensionals
Have a great one!!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Erica, I LOVE these tiny strawberries! I LOVE all of your colorful creations and wanted to thank you by giving you the stylish blogger award! Your work always brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-doable & SWEET! Love the berries! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little berries and the gorgeous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right the berries need to make there way into something I create immediately. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wonderful ribbon - such a cute wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the strawberries. How clever!! You are so creative.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete