Monday, February 7, 2011

Build A Blossom

I got a chance this weekend to play with my new Build a Blossom stamp set and punch. It's a little intimidating, but once I inked it up I found that like everything else SU does, it comes together easily!



I used these beautiful colors from Just Add Ink.





Stamps: Build A Blossom, In A Word

Ink and Paper: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White

Other: Big Shot, Lost of Dots Embossing Folder, Big Buttons, twine, Stampin Dimensionals

Did you get your invitation? I hope you can make it!


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That set and punch are on my next order, can't wait to fiddle with it. You probably don't remember me, but I met you at the Ft. Worth regionals in September. I walked in with you, and you were kind enough to give me one of your swaps even though I didn't bring any. It was the swap you won something from Shelli with. I found the swap the other day, and was so excited to see your blog on the back! You have some fantastic cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this stamp set just great?!? I really love what you've done here. Great take on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is I hope that stamp set and punch makes its way down south! Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is WOW!!! This is truly amazing!!!!

    love
    Jannie
    www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Love that big flower! Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete