Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fabric came out to play!

I bought the Sew Suite fabric a while back and have done nothing with it! I love it, but just have not had the right project. So, I pulled it out and made it my star!

I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

And the colors from Color Q.


Stamps: Morning Cup
Ink and Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Not Qite Navy, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Jolly Holiday DSP
Other: Sew Suite Designer Fabric, 2 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, 3" Circle Die, Paper Piercer, thread, Blender Pen, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals
If you are coming to my Mystery Hostess Event on Saturday, this card will be available for you to give water coloring a try! I have been schooled by my mother and think I am ready to share my "knowledge!" Come by and have a Rita and give the blender pen a try!


3 comments:

  1. Those wee little cups are beautiful - very dimensional and shiny. Wish I could come to your Mystery Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica!
    Your projects are so fun and creative and so I have nominated you for an award on my blog!
    Come on over and get it!:)

    http://trulyinkspirational.blogspot.com/2011/02/thank-you-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete