Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Have your given Decor Elements a try?

Stampin' Up has an entire separate catalog to feature their Decor Elements. Basically, they are giant rub ons for your wall, windows, shelves, laptop, jars, etc. To see some of the things I have done in the past with these click HERE. I love to put one of these super cute Curly Labels on a plain jar. It also has a chalk board finish, so you can change the label very easily!

I also like to use them on smaller projects. This little cookie jar was purchased at a local discount store for only a couple dollars. I've dressed it up with a Decorative Label Decor Element and some Daffodil Delight Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Pom Pom Trim and key trinket. I added a little Tiny Tag to finish it off.


This jar has Peanut Butter Cookies that I made and it was a Hostess gift to my most recent Workshop Hostess!


If you are interested in trying these out, stop by my Stampin' Up site and get yourself some! They are easy to apply and also will come off when and if you need to remove it.

1 comment: