Thursday, February 10, 2011

SCIC#39- Got Chocolate?

What are you getting your sweetie this year for Valentine's? Me, I have a few surprises planned, but he bought me tickets to Wicked! We're making a weekend of it! I can't wait!

Today's challenge at SCIC is a Valentine's one. Just in time!
I created a little box for my chocolates from Eat Chocolate set. I punched a large scallop from the Scallop Square Duos die. I scored the edges and folded them up a tad. I popped the chocolates up to give it even more of a 3D effect.
Stamps: Eat Chocolate
Ink and Paper: Filled With Love DSP, Early Espresso, Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Word Window Punch, Modern label Punch, Big Shot, Square Scallop Duo Die, Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin dimensionals
Show us what you have made for Valentine's. Use the fabulous picture to spark your creativity!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your little box of chocolates! You are so creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete