Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday! a little late...

Well, I missed my Saturday deadline again! Ugh! This time I was ready to go, but I lost my memory card reader!!! My hubby went out to get me one and he went to three places before he found one! Ahh, how sweet. The, after he came home, within 10 minutes, I found the old one! Ha! This life when your packing your house up to move...
So, I am once again using Sketchy Thursday's sketch. I love their sketch every week! They are always easy to use.


I try to scrap in chronological order, but sometimes, I take pictures that I can't wait to get my hands on! And, last weekend these were exactly that! My hubby and oldest DD went to a Daddy Daughter dance. The pictures turned out so cute! SO, thanks to my new Epson Artisan printer, I printed these babys out and went to work!

Love these flowers! Sadly, I have no idea who they are and where they are from...
So, as I have told you, we are packing up everything not necessary and moving it to the store room to but our house on the market. I've saved my office for last. Sigh... I told the real estate agent, there was no way I was packing anything in there up. But, I know I need to. I'm going to try to make it look pretty... That's next weekends project. I'll let you see when I'm done!
Have a great Sunday!



4 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! Love your layout!! I have a daughter in 2nd grade as well. This kind of stuff just warms my heart!!
    Michele
    http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How PRECIOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and those flowers! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you blew up the pictures and layered them like that. Fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest photos ever! Love the layering you did here! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week, come play again!!

    ReplyDelete