Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday!

It is still Saturday, right? Whew! Busy day. Workshop in the morning, cleaning out of the closets in the afternoon and date night in the evening! But, I got it done!
I'm using the sketch form Sketchy Thursday today.



I'm not sure where this rosette ribbon is from, but I love it!

Vintage Brads... Yummy!

Can I get a "what, what" for pennants! Love them! These are cut from PP! They were plain old hearts that are now cute pennants!
And finally, on Friday, when I got home, I found this:


That would be all the ribbon I ordered over two weeks ago! It got stuck in the Oklahoma snow, then the Dallas snow. I thought it would never get here! Then, I noticed this:
Ha!! I guess all those cute stamps and ribbon bolts got bored sitting in that UPS storage room!
So, this is how I will spend the next few days...

Cutting lots of ribbon! If you bought into my share, it will be ready soon!
Happy Saturday!




7 comments:

  1. Cute page. I love Mac : ) Really like the sweet banner you made too.
    Wow, that's quite some box of ribbon there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the sketch. I'm going to try this one. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ~Sarah
    http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the setch! Loving those photo's and the colors and that banner of hearts is so beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!
    Ps,Loving that stamp on the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch - what a cute layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooooooooooo CUTE CUTE CUTE! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the trims and LOVING the heart banner! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout! Love the heart banner. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. The banner and details are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete