Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Goodies

I've been busy this weekend getting all my Valentine goodies ready. First, I want to show you what I am giving the girls' teachers.

I love this stamp set. It's called Kimono Kids. I used Melon Mambo and Certainly Celery to color her in.


The cute little take out boxes are from World Market.

I combined two stamps for the sentiment. The "Lucky You and lucky for me..." is from the Hostess set called Afterthoughts. The Sweet Valentine is from another Hostess Set called Something to Celebrate.


I just live this little girl! I used the large circle and scallop circle punches to create the tag.


Guess whats in these boxes? Chocolate covered Fortune Cookies of course! I bought them also at World Market. Dipped them in some chocolate and threw some sprinkles on them. So easy! Way easier than the cake pops I was planning!



Next, I discovered a blog called Dating Divas. Its a bunch of ladies who blog about how they date their husbands. Its so cute and very inspiring. I have neglected my sweet hubby for so long now that the kids demand every waking second! So, I was inspired and I made this to hang on his rear view mirror in the morning. I also made him a goody basket for his car. Dr Pepper, Nuts, Beef Jerky Tenderloin, Chapstick, Tide Pen (LOL!), gum, chocolate. I put a little cheesy note on each of them like "I'm Nuts about You!" and "I love your softer side!" I can't wait for him to find them!

I used the Petal Cone Die for this cutie.





Lastly, I made these little lunch box treats for my girls. They are recycled Simply Adorned boxes.

They will be so excited when they find a little present in their lunch!




A little note and some candy hearts!
All these fun projects qualify for Just Add Ink's theme challenge this week; Just Add Love!
Happy Valentine's Day!










2 comments:

  1. Erica, this post is full of fabulous ideas! I love, love, LOVE that pink treat box. That is one of my favorite stamp sets! What a great idea about the dipped fortune cookies, too. Your gift for your hubby just makes me smile! Too cute!! Have a fun Valentine's day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, there is not one thing that you post that I am not in love with!! These ideas are just darling! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete