Thursday, March 10, 2011

CCMC 141- Have a Seat, Friend!

When I first saw the new catalog last summer, I loved so many stamp sets. One, called Have a Seat, really stood out. But, I kept putting it off to get other things I needed. But, I finally got it! And I could'nt wait to play with it!





So, this week at Create With Connie and Mary, we have a color challenge for you. And, I find it funny that these colors are my living room colors! Ha! Have a look at the end of the post!












Stamps: Have A Seat, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink and Paper: First Edition, So Saffron, Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake

Other: Big SHot, Lots of Dots Embossing Folder, Petal Cone Die (the scallop), Largest Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Medium Oval Punch, Basic Pearls, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon

So here is my living room.... Love this color combo! :-) And yes, this is the picture included on our MLS...
So, now you should be insprired by my living room and CCMC! Make sure you hop over and show us what you do!



4 comments:

  1. These are fun colors! And I love what you did with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous and so is your living room! Love it! I love the heart on the chair! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your living room and I really LOVE your card! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the elements in your card, they all work so well together!

    ReplyDelete