Monday, March 14, 2011

The Details- Using the Circle Scissors Plus

It looks like its from outer space! But, its not. It's a fabulous tool for cutting a perfect circle and any size up to 6"Its called the Circle Scissors Plus, and it is probably Stampin' Ups most neglected tool in my office! It can be a little temperamental at first, but once I discovered the trick of using re positional adhesive on my paper, it works like a dream! And, so for this week's sketch at Sweet Sunday Sketch, I put it to work!



I also was inspired by the cool colors at CR84FN!


I've had a request for masculine cards, so I hope today's card qualifies! I handed it to my hubby and said "Here, I made a card for you! When your done looking at it can I have it back... " Ha! :-)

Stamps: Three Little Words, Notes and Details
Ink and Paper: Basic Gray DSP and Classic Ink, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Blueberry Crisp DSP
Other: Circle Scissors Plus, Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets, Medium Oval Punch



10 comments:

  1. oh oh oh I LOVE this card
    love the sketch
    love the colors
    love how you combined them

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, this card is CAS and FAB! LOVE the papers and your sentiment over and over! SUPER! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and how you've combined it with the challenge colours!! This is super - perfect for a guy! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect men's card, I really struggle with male cards so thanks for the inspiration and thanks for playing along at CR84FN.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful masculine card, Erica! Love your take on the inspiration colors.. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome masculine card!!! What a great layout! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!! Great take on the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous masculine card Erica! Great way to combine the CR84FN colors with that fun sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. I love that you focused in on the only detail that really matters in life, hey? Too true! Lovely rich colors and impressive use of the circle cutter. I have a wee bit of trouble getting mine to sing. Nice to see it can be done and done well as you have, that's for sure. ;-) Excellent masculine card. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Clean, and bold. I love how you used this week's colours, thanks for joining CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete