Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Going Green!

Good Tuesday morning! I have a quick card for you that again features the new stamp set called Four Frames.

Stamps: Four Frames, Word Play
Ink and Paper: Wild Wasabi, Wild Wasabi DSP, Whisper White
Other: Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Twine, Designer Buttons


My card is based (loosely) on the sketch at Card Patterns. I didn't have my computer with me, so I was going on memory! Its close... ;-)

And I was inspired by the Friday Mashup to Go Green!

Hope you have a fantastic day!


6 comments:

  1. Love this green card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like your layers, great card! Thanks for joining in over at Friday Mashup. Following you now as well.

    Belinda
    http://studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty I love how you used the label punch. I love the card a lot. Thanks for joining us at friday mashup... and thank you for using the banner on your blog post!!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great St. Patty's card you did a great job with the sketch from memory! Thanks for joining us at The Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl, I love the card so much that I picked your card as the Mashup Maven this week. That means that you can be a Guest Designer on our team in 2 weeks and you can grab the Mashup Maven Badge and put it on your blog.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Erica

    I could not find your email on your blog, can you please email me at

    shurleepumpkin@msn.com

    I need to send you the challenge banner and also you are going to be GD in 1 week not 2.

    Hugs
    Shirley
    lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete