Friday, March 18, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday!

I'm so excited about today's page! I have spent my entire Spring Break in my "Bat Cave" as my hubby calls it! Lots of things made, some of which will have to wait for a while. But, I LOVE this page and am excited to show it off!



I used this week's sketch from Sketchy Thursday. I just love them! Every week, it's a great, easy to use sketch!






I love rainbow order. Seriously, its kinda becoming my calling card. So, I went to it again for this sweet b/w pics of my youngest.



These butterflies stick up a lot. Not sure how this page would fit in an album. Better put it in a frame instead..LOL! I cut out the butterflies, ran them through the Big Shot using an embossing folder and then inked them heavily.





I layered them over punched 2 1/2" circles and then put some buttons and ribbon on top! So bright and fun!





Stamp: Notably Ornate, Baroque Motif

Ink and Paper:Very Vanilla, Love Letter DSP, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point

Other: Big Shot, Butterfly Die, Embossing Folder (I'll come back and tell you exact name!), Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Designer Buttons, Grosgrain Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by!!!





17 comments:

  1. How adorable!! I love the contrast of the bright colors with the black & white pics. Very clever! Your daughter is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added the bright colors with the b/w photos and stamping. I love butterflies! Great layout, I'll have to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, love, love this! Spring break is coming up for me in a couple weeks and I can't wait to spend it in my scrappin' room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely page. Love all the color.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the b&W with the bright butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - this is a great page! TFS Love all the colors with the black and white photos. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pop of color with those adorable b&w photos! Awesome layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Erica! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving the rainbow butterflies!!! WOW! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of rainbow order, too! Beautiful. Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is cool, love the color blocking! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Such an eye catching page! Love the B&W with the rainbow butterflies. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Erica, I am not stop staring at this page.....it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete