Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Scrapbook Club

This month at my Scrapbook Hostess Clubs, we will be making an Easter page! Those holiday pictures are hard for me to scrap for some reason, but I think this page will help make it a little easier! >

Look at my babies! They were so little... :-(

I used a punch scallop circle as a stencil and Tempting Turquoise and a sponge to make the sky. This is always a fun technique!

Again, I used the Presto Patterns for the eggs. Have you tried Presto Patterns yet? Its so fun! You rub any color you want on it and voila, a beautiful pattern pops out!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Presto Patterns DSP, Old Olive DSP, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight

Other: Big Shot, Tasteful Trims Die, Full Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, Small Oval Punch


A few reminders:
My fun Simply Adorned Class coming up on April 15. Purchase the supplies, and the class, including a card and gift box, is free! Have fun and be done with your Mother's Day present! See the tab at the top that says Latest Class for all the details. Also, I will do this as a Class to go for a $5 fee (plus shipping!)
And, don't forget about Early Bird registration for U Stamp with Dawn. These projects will blow you out of the water!

Stampin' Up Clearance Rack has been restocked! There is card stock, ink, markers, ribbon and tons more! Make sure you check it out. Also on the Clearance Rack is a new fun item called Grab Bags! Remember Grab Bags from when you were a kid? You never know what your going to get! Fun!


Also this month, SU has a special Sneak Peek promotion:


Four Frames stamp set and Paisley Petals DSP from the upcoming catalog are available now with a $20 purchase or FREE when you host a party that is $350 or more! Here are some things I have made using this paper and stamp set. I love both!
So, if you're ready to shop, hop on over to my Stampin' Up website!

4 comments:

  1. Love your Easter layout Erica! That bunny is adorable! ...and I love the presto paper! I just had one of my scrapbook clubs tonight and although we create a picket fence, a bunny and eggs to....I'm REALLY lovin' your page! Thanks for sharing! I'm sure I'll need to create more Easter pages for myself so I might just have to case this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I need to learn to spell! I meant 'created' and 'eggs too'. :) Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout. I am sure your group will be thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete