Monday, June 20, 2011

Grab Bag Show and Tell

As you can see, I am having a few issues with my blog. I want to have a column on each side, but when I do that, things become weird and aren't centered..Sigh... Anyway, if you have any suggestions on how to fix that, I would love to hear it!




Last month, I ordered several Grab Bags from Stampin Up's Clearance Rack. I spit up the materials and gave them to my Club girls with a homework assignment: Make Something! I told them that everyone who participated and brought them the next month would earn a prize! I was so excited to see the creations!




Michelle


Donna





Liz




Patsy





Marilu






Jessica





Jessica





Marilu





Claudia


Awesome job girls! We will definitely be doing this again!


















1 comment:

  1. Que bom é ver as suas *crias*. Peço a Deus que Ele esteja a abastecê-la cada dia mais um pouquinho e ... obrigada !

    Ednólia Lôbo

    ReplyDelete