Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Halloween is creepin' in on me!

Boo! Ya ready? yea, I love Halloween. I know, I shouldn't but I do!! pumpkins, costumes and candy? Uhm- yes please!

All my new Halloween sets are yelling at me to get them dirty!!

Today's project is inspired by the sketch at Inkspiration...

 and the theme challenge at A La Card Monkey .

I ended up using all my new stuff. the stamp is from a new stamp set called
It's a little Candy pocket. You pull the ribbon up and...

you've got yourself some candy! Great for teachers, neighbors, or yourself if your feeling like you need some chocolate! ;-)
 Mr. Bones was stamped in Staz On Black. I kept stamping him in regular ink and then I would smear him. So, Staz on it is. It dries super quick. I spritzed him with my Basic Black and Crumb cake markers. Little spider comes from the cardstock sticker pack and has a black glimmer brad in the middle!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Of course candy at my house doesn't last long enough to decorate. lol I love this stamp set, and love what you did with it! Thanks for taking part in our A La Card Monkey challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I really like the design, but the fact that it's a candy holder is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Spooky card. I loved the image, but more than that the effect you made on it was really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the Paper in this Candy Holder. I have that stamp set and love it so much... It just might be my favorite Halloween set this year. Thanks for hanging with us at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    A La Card Monkey DT

    ReplyDelete