Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HSS# 92- Over the Top

This week at Hand Stamped Sentiments, we've got a seasonal challenge for you!


For this week's challenge, create a card that is over the top. A card that is decked out with all the bling, layers and detail. Have fun and don't hold back, we can't wait to see what you come up with.


OK, so mine isn't quite over the top, but I think it is beautiful.... LOL!  Usually to me, the cards I think are stunning are on the simple side, because that is usually not what I do!
Stamps: Bright Hopes
Ink and Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, First Edition DSP
Other: Large and Small Scallop Punch, Big Shot, Scallop Square Die, Basic Rhinestones
This card is part of my Card Making Marathon in two weeks!  If your interested, please contact me!
Now please give the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge a try! Get a jump start on your Christmas Cards and then hop back over and show us what you made!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I love it too! All the layering is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the brightness of the red against the neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love Real Red and Crumb Cake together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you layered the banners and used the newsprint! Simple but stunning! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you off centered everything, makes for a simple and stunning card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete