Sunday, November 13, 2011

Santa Gift Card Holder

I spent some time today coming up with a few more designs for the Christmas Card Making Marathon. My challenge has been to come up with something beautiful, yet easy to reproduce. I think this one fits the bill!

 It is a normal card base 11" X 4 1/4, scored at 2 and 7 1/2" The black belt is adhered under the top flap and then two white scalloped piece under that. When you flip open the top....
You have a gift card holder! Simple! And Cute!

Stamps: Delightful Dozen
Ink and Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Gold Craft Ink
Other: Big Shot, Tasteful trims, Curvy Label Punch, 1" square Punch, Medium Oval Punch, White Pen

Please let me know if your interested in the Christmas Card Making marathon next Sunday!

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love how you used the trim pieces and made the belt! An easy but really cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving the card. But if I may ask, where did you get the holder? I've been looking for one to hold single cards.

    ReplyDelete