Saturday, December 31, 2011

Choose Joy!

Where has the time gone? My two week break from school is almost over! I have to report back bright and early Monday morning! Everybody else seems to have Monday off, but not us! (Bitter much?) I had planned to do lots of blogging, but it didn't really seem to happen! But, a lot of crafting did happen, so I do have lots to show you in the comming weeks.

This page was again based on a page I saw on Pinterest. Pinterest is now my new Google. I love it! I have several crafty Boards on Pinterest and I would love for you to follow me and I would LOVE to follow you! Some you might like are: Got Scrap, Paper Art, Gift Tags, Cards and Kids Crafts. I have lots of other boards, but those are just the basic crafty ones.

 These letters are chipboard. I inked them with Cajun Craze then ran them through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. Easy and big wow factor!
 The cork trim was just a cork sheet cut with Tasteful Trims Die. The other pieces are from the old DSP that came embossed and you rub ink on it... why can't I remember the name! Grr!
 Other embelishments are from my stash...


So we had a great break. We had a little of this....
(You have no idea how many tries it took for me to get this one picture! And it has a weird yellow tint. Sigh...)

 A LOT of this...

(Christmas morning was the best one yet! Lot's of pink toys and art supplies!)

 And a whole lot of this....
(Terrible Threes in full force with A!)

 Quite a bit of this....
(E an her BFF. The LOVE each other a lot, but like any old married couple, there are lots of fights! LOL!)

 And new toys were mostly passed over for the likes of this! Ha!
 My very favorite gift came from my Mom and Hubby (I am pretty sure hubby was only the vehicle for pick up! Thanks mom!! LOL!) In this month's issue of Stampin' Ups Demo magazine, Shellie Gardner redid a Demonstrators stamp room. She put all her 12 X 12 paper in a shopping cart. i then became obsessed with finding a vintage shopping cart! I found one on Craigslist that was way to price IMO...

But on Christmas morning, I found this under the tree for me!! LOVE IT!!!!

We had lots of sweet special memories that I won't forget. I hope your Christmas was just as special. And I hope your 2012 is even better!
 Don't forget to check out my Sweet Hearts Project Planner on sale now! It features brand new products that will be available in the Occasions Catalog available Jan. 4!
And, if you have some Christmas money burning a hole in your pocket, don't forget to check out Stampin' Ups clearance rack!! Lot's of amazing deals!
Hope you have a great NYE! I'll do a Best Of Post tomorrow! Happy New Years Eve!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful pics of your family - just gorgeous! Beautiful page also. Happy New Year from Australia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page!! LOVE the title. I'm going to steal it. :) Loved seeing the pics of your adorable girls. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Bummer your break is over. MY DS does not go back to school until the 17th. Whoopee!!! Lots of extra stamp time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to see your craft studio. Would you be willing to share on your blog?

    ReplyDelete