Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear Santa... Stamp CLub December Page

Hi everybody! Man! Are the weekends crazy for you too this time of the year? Not only am I trying to check of my Christmas To Do list, it was my daughters birthday and slumber party!

I am going post pictures of this month's Club page, but I'll have to come back later to give you specifics.
I'm back! This page was inspired by a layout I saw in Scrapbook etc. last month. I love ways to add more photos to pages!
The whole bottom section lifts up so you can add more pictures, but not loose "art space" as I like to call it!


And, something I like to do each year is include either my kids wish list or a list of what Santa brought. Someday it will be fun to read! I used teh Petite Pocket to include the hidden journaling.

All the paper I used is Frostwood Lodge and the stamps are from Dear Santa stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow for some "Old Fashion" inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Erika, Ive seen your art in SC but never been to your blog. Found it looking for gnomes ideas, Im getting mine in a few days. Your projects are beautiful...and since I also have 3 little bundles you indeed inspired me today. It is possible - being a mom of 3 (under 5) and dedicated stamper. Lol!! God bless you and ur fam this beautiful season. Love this page and the gnomes one, my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute idea..love the photos under the gifts and the list that pulls out...super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the layout and the 'hidden' pictures are the perfect solution to getting a few more decorations on a page!

    ReplyDelete