Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks

So today is the first day of Stampin' Up's Leadership Convention. I'm lucky because its here in San Antonio! So, needless to say, that made it a lot easier for me to go! But, I have to teach all day before I get to join in the fun! So, stay tuned in the coming days for pictures and fun details!

Today's card features a new stamp available only during Sale A Bration! It's called Sprinkled Expressions.

 I used the new scented embossing powders as well. And let me tell ya- they are very smelly! I mean that in a good way! I've tried the embossing with koolaid and cocoa powder, but those never worked for me. This stuff really works! I chose cherry this time! Yummy!!!

 I little bling layer! I am in love with this paper! I usually don't like glitter paper, but this one is so pretty! By the way, did you know that if you layer two Round Tab Punches they make a circle that layers behind the 1 3/4" Circle punch perfectly!! Yep, it does! ;-)
 The sentiment is from the Sweetheart Set.

I used this fabulous sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch!

Hope you have a great hump day! And, I hope to meet some of you at Leadership!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous and such wonderful colors....my favorite

    ReplyDelete