Friday, January 6, 2012

What a week...

Hi everybody! TGIF! Seriously! It has been an awful week for me... I am happy to move forward to the weekend!

This is one of my Christmas pages I did last week. I took a stab at the Chevron pattern with pieces of DSP that I have been seeing everywhere.

 Busy much????
 Lots of embellishments. Love the little Nutcrackers. Got them for cheap after Christmas somewhere...
 SO I cut strips 1 1/2" wide and then cut them on the angel. It started off easy enough, but I got way off and then it was getting crazy! Luckily, I had lots of junk to go on top...It's a fun technique, give it a try. Maybe go wider on the strips and use less busy paper.
Here and Here are a couple of examples I found on Pinterest for more ideas.

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This looks great. I love your nutcracker stickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I was sooo ready for the week-end. Especially since I don't have to work this one lol. Love the chevron pattern on that LO, you did a wonderful job and the nutcracker stickers are just too cute.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it!!!!!! way to go on the chevron pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I actually love the busy pattern, especially for Christmas!! Doesn't this just represent how you feel sometimes!!! It does for me!! However, this is REALLY cute!! Amy L.

    ReplyDelete