Monday, February 20, 2012

6" X 6" Scrapbooks

A 6" X 6" scrapbook page is a great way to get your feet wet when starting to scrapbook. This size album also makes a great gift! This weekend, I had two SU events and both included a little scrapbook page to fit this size album!
This little page was so fun to make! It features the SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP. I used the scallop border punch and Very Vanilla CS along the bottom and then ran a strip of the gorgeous Lucky Limeade ribbon across the bottom.

The show stopper on this page is the little shamrock tag. We cut out a crumb cake framelit shape then ran it back through the Big Shot three times using the smallest heart from the Heart Framelit set. We layered over a piece of Lucky Limeade DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The stem is from the Soar With Me stamp set, the tag is from Fabulous Phrases and the bow is SAB Lucky Limeade ribbon!

Isn't this ribbon so elegant??

For my hostess, I made a large clothespin for her to display her page. Her daughter just got accepted to a local private high school. They are the shamrocks, so that was the root of my project inspiration! The IW stands for the name of her  new school!

 At Saturday's event, we made a small page based on my large page I showed you on Saturday. Isn't it cute?!?!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!

Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! And, don't forget- It's Sale a Bration time! For every $50 you spend, earn 1 free item! Click below to shop!

4 comments:

  1. SOOO cute, I just got my daughter hooked on these little things! They are perfect sizes for her room and events for her and her friends. Plus its not as overwhelming as a blank 12x12 page :-) I LOVE your green page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! I am doing an All About Me swap with some friends, and I think I will use your layout for inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally cute page! Where do you get those giant clothes pins? Love how they hold the page for display. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great page! I have some pics of my DD w/ a shamrock tatoo on her cheek that will be perfect for this layout! TFS!

    ReplyDelete