Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Digital Studio Bookmarks

I recently made some bookmarks to go inside my catalogs at workshops. I wanted to give my customers a quick reference guide.
I printed three to a page right on to regular cardstock on my printer. I thought they looked very professional and it got me thinking about what else you could do this kind of project for. A birthday party? A baptism? A wedding? A retirement party? As a keepsake for your guests with important info for them about the occasion. These literally took me 5 minutes.

I hate mass production but these were so simple! I mounted them in Everyday Enchantment DSP and ties a Peach Parfait bow at the top! If you are a SU Demo and want this file, i'd be happy to email it to you. Contact me via email and I'll send it right over!

Don't forget that you can download My Digital Studio for FREE for 30 days. that will give you plenty of time to play around and see if it's for you! And, if your interested in what's new, SU released another set of downloads yesterday! B-U-tiful stuff! Click HERE to see them!

Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! And, don't forget- It's Sale a Bration time! For every $50 you spend, earn 1 free item! Click below to shop!

4 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE!!!!So smart girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, what a great idea to put in the catties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh....that would be great. Email me one!! :) What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete