Saturday, March 3, 2012

Craft Fair Day

Good morning! As your reading this, I am busy with my very first craft fair! I wanted to show you my fab little PINK ladder I made for display! I think she's a cutie! I found her in a junk store for $20. I sanded her down and sprayed her hot pink! Love it!


And, a few more pin cushions! I secretly hope this one doesn't sell! I love it and want it sitting next to my sewing machine! I sure do miss this stamp set!











Wish me luck! I'm a nervous wreck!! Have a great Saturday!


Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! And, don't forget- It's Sale a Bration time! For every $50 you spend, earn 1 free item! Click below to shop!

14 comments:

  1. Love your idea for these pin cushions. They are too pretty to stick pins in. This fabric is perfect for them too. Much success with your craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pin cushions. I hope today goes great for you. I am sure you will sell out.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ladder is adorable!! You everything goes well. I'm sure your pincushions will sell out. They are fabulous!!! Love those frames. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be inclined to buy the whole darn display from you! You will definitely do well. The pin cushions are such a great idea and perfect for a craft fair. Good luck to you. I think you're hard work will be admired from those who stop by (and buy!) from your display!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pin cusuions and chicken wire frames are awesome. Good luck on your craft fair. I am sure everyone will love your items!!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope today goes great! Love you items. Those pin cushions are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The display looks great and your pin cushions..well they will or should be sold out. Hope it all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  8. These had to be a great hit, Erica. Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness, those are ADORABLE!! Good luck, I'm sure you're going to sell them all AND have a list of orders! LOVE the hot pink ladder too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephanie PezoletMarch 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM

    Oh My!!! You must have spent so much time on these adorable projects! I hope you sell everything and get some new SU! clients :) Good luck and enjoy the compliments :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a great time! I'm sure you sold out in no time flat!!! Your projects are always SO stinkin' CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks awesome!!! Love that pink ladder!! And those pin cushions!!! And your chicken wire frames!! Good luck with your craft fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. do you have any more pictures of your frames with the clothes pins? They look like something I want to do w/my club members.

    ReplyDelete