Friday, April 6, 2012

Matching Envelope!

I finally put some time into exploring the new diagonal plate that I ordered for my Simply Scored. It comes with a great guide on measurements for making all different kinds of envelopes.

 I needed a card for an upcoming slumber party, so I pulled out Grunge Rock because I feel like it's so good for the Tween set!
 I stamped the guitar in Rose Red Craft Ink and then Embossed in with Melon Mambo Powder. I punched parts of it out using the 1 1/4" square punch randomly. I stamped it on the grid printed paper from the Ticket's and Tags Simply Scrapin' Kit.

 I framed them squares in basic Black and then put them on with Dimensions. I did the same thing for the sentiment.
 I added a couple of zig zags from the Tasteful Trims Die as well. The card base is Lucky Limeade.
I actually made the envelope first, just playing around. It was a 6X6 piece I believe and I scored it at 2" on ever side. So the card ended up being 4" square I think... The pattern on the opposite side of the paper didn't match my colors, so I put another piece of the grid paper on the inside and trimmed it off. And I again added a few zig zags!

Have you played with your diagonal plate yet? What have you made?

Pin It
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! And Click below to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment