Thursday, June 21, 2012

G.N.O.!- The Friday Mashup #64

Heloooo! So glad you are hee today for this week's Friday Mashup! It is a FUN one! But, I think I say that every week! We always have fun on TFM!
Image Source 

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using the " Party Time " theme.
  2. Or Make a project using the " Box in a Bag " tutorial.
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Box in a Bag with a Party Time theme."
So, my family has no birthdays in the summer. Ok, well Hubby does, but he never gets a party! I do have a Girls Night Out (GNO) coming up soon and I thought it would be fun to make little favors for my girlfriends! I was inspired by the set called Happy Hour.


I just love this set! It's alot more fun and user friendly than a previous set we had that was similar. What I love most are the little add ins for the drinks. The olive, the straw, the umbrella! Fun!! It really takes your card to the next level. I even added Dazzling Details to the rim of a few of them!

And my Bag in a Box could hold a fun little wine glass I though. We have a store here called Charming Charlies that has the most fun things like super cheap jewlery and purses... but they also have silly wine glasses. How much fun would that be to give my girlfriends a silly glass on our night out! This bag would hold one perfectly!


So, do you have a party coming up? Maybe a 4th of July party? Think about it and then make something fun! These bags really are very easy to make! Please make sure you come back and link up with us at The Friday Mash Up!

    And, in case you've forgotten:
    Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
    All my classes can be seen HERE.
    Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
    Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!

    Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Erica, this is so cute and such bright, fun colors!
    Sheri (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw that YOU are one of the top 10 Artisan Designers!! WAY TO GO!! I think you are so talented and I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika,
    Congratulations on being a fellow Artisan Design Team finalist!
    Amy Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love your style! OMG...I see the posts above. Had no idea. Congrats!!!! You deserve it!

    christie daugherty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to see you've made the finalist list for Artisan. I've always loved your blog. I hope you make it up on stage at Awards Night.
    cheers
    Sandra Farrell
    www.stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the little details you've included on your card - and the colours and just fab! The matching bag works perfecly with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great project Erica! Very summery and colorful.
    I'll be in the audience at convention waiting to hear your name. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, so pretty and fun! We have no summer birthdays either...all 3 of my kids are winter babies,so is hubby, and I'm an October baby. I wish I would have thought to try a fun card and bag like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors you used on your projects.. Such a fun idea! Perfect for any Girls Night Out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set, Erica. Love the shimmering edges on the glasses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set! It looks like you're ready to have a really fabulous girls night out!

    ReplyDelete