Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hostess Cupcake!

Finally! I've been trying to get this post up all day! For some reason, Blogger wouldn't let me upload!

Anyway, I put to good use this Hostess Set (only available to hostess) called A Cherry On Top. Did you know, that being a Hostess (either by having a class or workshop at your house or by joining one of my clubs) you have access to certain sets that other can't buy! Yep, and then on top of that, you get a certain amount of $$ (depending on the workshop total) to spend on whatever you want! Wow!

Plus SU is offering a special promotion for June and July:

We {Heart} Our Hostesses We really do, and they're certainly going to feel that love during June and July with extra hostess rewards for a qualifying party. As if a new catalog wasn't reason enough to host a party, now your hostesses can get $115 in FREE products for hosting a $450 party. Wow! Book your new-catalog parties today, then visit the We {Heart} Hostesses page for the details. 

So, what's stopping you? Contact me today if your interested!

Back to today's card...
So instead of filling the stand with cupcakes, I filled it with HEARTS! These were cut using the Hearts Embossing Sizzlet. So cute, right!

I also embossed the platter and glass dome with Silver Embossing Powder! It really shines!

Today's card was created for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge-


Also, don't forget to sign up for my ribbon and paper shares! My first round arrived today! Please email me if your interested!
I even have a few shares of this yummy retired ribbon for sale!

And, lastly, Stamp Camp is filling up fast! Make sure you sign up today to reserve your seat! Your price includes the new Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the new Butterfly punch! So, basically, the projects you will make are free!





When: Saturday June23 (10-1 or 1-4)
Cost $40
Class To Go Available as well! Email me!

And, in case you've forgotten:
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping no their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!



3 comments:

  1. This card was worth waiting for today, love all the fun little details and the dome over the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing on the stand is gorgeous and I love that you placed hearts under the domed lid! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete